Kelvin Data Lab
Jupyter/IPython for Legal Data Workflows
The Kelvin Data Lab is a customized implementation of Jupyter/IPython notebooks, designed to provide the best possible experience for legal data workflows. It provides a secure, collaborative environment for data scientists, developers, visualization experts, document reviewers, and other legal professionals to work with legal data and provide feedback about the results of their work.
The Data Lab is best used in conjunction with the Kelvin Document Index, but can also be used independently. Like all Kelvin components, the Data Lab is can be deployed on-premises or in the cloud, and can be customized and extended to meet the needs of any organization.
The Data Lab provides a number of features that are designed to make it easy to work with legal data:
- Pre-installed with Kelvin libraries
- Easily deployed on-premises or in the cloud, side-by-side with Kelvin APIs
- Securely share notebooks and data within your organization or team
- Integrate directly into Kelvin libraries and APIs
- Document data science workflows in clear, readable code
- Rapidly translate notebooks to production-ready code for deployment
- Review and annotate documents and spreadsheets in the browser